International Journal of Research in Medical Surgical Nursing
International Journal of Research in Medical Surgical Nursing is a peer reviewed Journal which aims to publish articles related to the field of Medical Surgical Nursing. It is a journal in which authors can publish their original research, reviews, mini reviews, case studies and reports, short communications, editorials, etc. It broadly covers.
- Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Advanced evidence based care in medical-surgical nursing
- Care and rehabilitation in chronic disorders
- Nursing care of elderly patients
- Pharmacological and non-pharmacological interventions in nursing.
- Patient safety in medical-surgical wards.
- Medical-surgical care in High Risk Pregnancy (HRP)
- Professional ethics in medical-surgical wards
- Medical-surgical care in women
- Patient Safety in Medical-Surgical Wards.