Journal of Architectural Drawing
Journal of Architectural Drawing:- Is a print e-journal focused towards the rapid Publication of fundamental research papers on all areas of Architectural Drawing.
This Journal involves the basic principles of a building (or building project) that fall within the definition of architecture. Architectural drawings are used by architects and others for a number of purposes.
- Floor Plan in Architectural Drawing
- Site Plan in Architectural Drawing
- Elevation Cross Section
- Isometric and Axonometric Projections
- Cabinet Projection
- Detail Drawings
- Architectural Perspective
- Architectural Photography
- Sketches and Diagrams
- Presentation Drawings
- Survey Drawings
- Record Drawings
- Drafting Computer-Aided Design
- Architectural Reprographics
This Journal involves the comprehensive coverage of all the aspects of Architectural Drawing.