Journal of Civil and Construction Engineering
Journal of Civil and Construction Engineering:- is a print e-journal focused towards the rapid Publication of fundamental research papers on all areas of civil and construction engineering.
Civil engineering is a professional engineering discipline that deals with the design, construction, and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment, including works like roads, bridges, canals, dams, and buildings.
- Architectural engineering
- Environmental engineering
- Building materials
- Geotechnical engineering
- Hydraulics, water resources and irrigation engineering
- Water supply and sanitary engineering
- Transportation engineering
- Estimation and specification
- Management techniques
- Computer application
This Journal involves the comprehensive coverage of all the aspects of civil and construction engineering.