Journal of Construction and Building Materials Engineering
Journal of Construction and Building Materials Engineering:- is a print e-journal focused towards the rapid Publication of fundamental research papers on all areas of construction and building materials engineering.
This Journal involves the basic principles of planning, execution, and control of construction operations for projects such as highways, dams, utility lines, and buildings.
- Recyclability of construction works.
- Construction Products Directive.
- Construction Products Regulation.
- Mechanical resistance and stability.
- Safety in case of fire.
- Hygiene, health and the environment.
- Safety and accessibility in use.
- Protection against noise.
- Energy economy and heat retention.
- Sustainable use of natural resources.
This Journal involves the comprehensive coverage of all the aspects of construction and building materials engineering.