Journal of Data Mining and Management
Journal of Data Mining and Management:- Is a print e-journal focused towards the rapid Publication of fundamental research papers on all areas of Data Mining.
This Journal involves the basic principles of computational process of discovering patterns in large data sets involving methods at the intersection of artificial intelligence, machine learning, statistics, and database systems.
- Anomaly Detection (Outlier/Change/Deviation Detection)
- Association Rule Learning (Dependency Modelling)
- Medical Data Mining: Machine Learning Algorithms
- Knowledge Discovery in Databases
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Developing and Supporting Geographic Data Warehouses
- Temporal Data Mining
- Sensor Data Mining
- Visual Data Mining
- Pattern Mining
- Knowledge Grid
This Journal involves the comprehensive coverage of all the aspects of Data Mining.