Journal of Recent Activities in Infrastructure Science
Journal of Recent Activities in Infrastructure Science:- Is a print e-journal focused towards the rapid Publication of fundamental research papers on all areas of Infrastructure Science.
This Journal involves the basic principles that can be defined as "the physical components of interrelated systems providing commodities and services essential to enable, sustain, or enhance societal living conditions.
- Critical Infrastructure: Airline
- Urban Infrastructure: Streets, Water Distribution and Sewers
- Green Infrastructure: Land Use Planning
- IT Infrastructure
- Research Infrastructure
- Employment Infrastructure
- Tourism Infrastructure
- Land Improvement and Land Development
- Public Works and Public Services
- Infrastructure in the Developing World
This Journal involves the comprehensive coverage of all the aspects of Infrastructure Science.