Journal of Thermal Energy Systems
Journal of Thermal Energy Systems:- Is a print e-journal focused towards the rapid Publication of fundamental research papers on all areas of Thermal Energy.
This Journal involves the basic principles of energy that comes from heat. This heat is generated by the movement of tiny particles within an object. The faster these particles move, the more heat is generated.
- Thermodynamic Equilibrium
- Thermal Energy of the Ideal Gas
- Origin of Heat Energy on Earth
- Thermal and Non-Thermal Processes
- Energy Control Systems
- Thermochemical Processes
- Thermal Energy Conversion
This Journal involves the comprehensive coverage of all the aspects of Thermal Energy.