A DOI is an abbreviation for "Digital Object Identifier" is unique number combinations assigned to an article; it is the web address of a paper that drives the searcher to the publisher's website and to that article.
Benefits of DOI
- If a journal assigns DOI to its published articles it gives authenticity to a journal.
- DOI ensure the international standardization of scholarly article/research paper.
- It helps scholars to easily locate the research paper from your citation, as it always refer to an article/published paper, and only that one, which in turn increase the acceptance of scholarly data as authorized, lawful and citable material.
- DOIs identify content permanently. And as they are coupled with metadata, they can be modified over time to keep track of the locations and characteristics of the objects they identify, both for publisher and authors.
- Citations count plays important role in evaluating the importance of published research, so citations to published work matters to all the authors.
- DOI make sure that each published article get it's unqiue identify and can be cited easily, which increase the visibility of published work.
- An article with a DOI diminishes its danger of getting to be lost in this "metadata super mess.
So as an author you need to make sure that you publish your research in journal, which provides DOI. We provide DOI from Crossreff. Crossreff is an official Digital Object Identifier Registration Agency of the International DOI Foundation.
To avail DOI for your article, you are requested to make payment:For Indian Authors: Rs. 400 per article
For Authors outside India: $10 per article
Payment can be done through NEFT/RTGS/IMPS and Paytm
- Account Name:
- ARV INFOMEDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
- Account No:
- IFSC CODE:
- BANK NAME:
- ICICI BANK
- BRANCH NAME:
- Vaibhav Khand, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad, 201012, U.P.
Paytm can be done on 8506060019