|Frequency||3 Issue per Year|
|Scientific Journal Impact Factor||5.179|
Journal of Advancement in MachinesCurrent Archives Login Register
Journal of Advancement in Machines Is a print e-journal focused towards the rapid Publication of fundamental research papers on all areas of Advancement in Machines.
This Journal involves the basic principles of a tool containing one or more parts that uses energy to perform an intended action.
- Electrical Machines
- Conversion of Mechanical Energy to Electrical Energy
- Electronic Machine
- Active Electrical Components
- Vacuum Tubes Computing Machines
- State Machine Turing Machine
- Molecular Machines
- Mechanisms of Machines
- Controllers in Machines
- Programmable Logic Controller
This Journal involves the comprehensive coverage of all the aspects of Advancement in Machines.