|Frequency||3 Issue per Year|
|Scientific Journal Impact Factor||5.384|
|Infobase Indexing||IBI Factor 2019: 1.5, S. No. 4165|
Journal of Image Processing and Artificial Intelligence
Journal of Image Processing and Artificial Intelligence:- is a print e-journal focused towards the rapid Publication of fundamental research papers on all areas of image processing and artificial intelligence.
Technologies supplementing or supporting information systems or presentation, such as computer graphics, natural language processing, pattern recognition and data mining; and virtual and artificial realities and related simulation.
- Adaptive Agents and Intelligent Robotics
- Artificial Life
- Computer Graphics
- Computer Vision
- Expert Systems
- Image Processing
- Natural Language Processing
- Neural, Evolutionary and Fuzzy Computation
- Pattern Recognition and Data Mining
- Simulation and Modelling
- Virtual Reality and Related Simulation
- Artificial Intelligence and Image Processing not elsewhere classified
This Journal involves the comprehensive coverage of all the aspects of image processing and artificial intelligence.