|Frequency||3 Issue per Year|
|Scientific Journal Impact Factor||5.405|
Journal of Information Technology and Sciences
Journal of Information Technology and Sciences:- is a print e-journal focused towards the rapid Publication of fundamental research papers on all areas of information technology and sciences engineering.
Information technology and science focuses on understanding problems from the perspective of the stakeholders involved and then applying information and other technologies as needed.
- Analysis, collection ,classification information
- Manipulation, storage, retrieval of information.
- Movement, and dissemination of information.
- Information theory.
- Timeliness, relevance, and readability.
- Human–computer interaction.
- Value-sensitive design.
- Iterative design processes.
This Journal involves the comprehensive coverage of all the aspects of information technology and sciences.