|Frequency||3 Issue per Year|
|Scientific Journal Impact Factor||5.234|
|Infobase Indexing||IBI Factor 2019: 1.5 (S. No. 4164)|
Journal of Mechanical and Mechanics Engineering
Journal of Mechanical and Mechanics Engineering:- is a print e-journal focused towards the rapid Publication of fundamental research papers on all areas of mechanical and mechanics engineering.
Mechanical engineering is a discipline of engineering that applies the principles of engineering, physics and materials science for analysis, design, manufacturing, and maintenance of mechanical systems.
- Statics and dynamics
- Strength of materials and solid mechanics
- Materials Engineering, Composites
- Thermodynamics, heat transfer, energy conversion, and HVAC
- Fuels, combustion, Internal combustion engine
- Fluid mechanics (including fluid statics and fluid dynamics)
- Mechanism and Machine design
- Instrumentation and measurement
- Manufacturing engineering, technology, or processes