Journal of Transportation Systems
Journal of Transportation Systems:- Is a print e-journal focused towards the rapid Publication of fundamental research papers on all areas of Transportation and Traffic Systems.
This Journal involves the basic principles of movement of people, animals and goods from one location to another.
- Wireless Communications for Transports
- Computational Technologies
- Triangulation Method
- Vehicle Re-identification
- GPS based Methods
- Sensing Technologies
- Inductive Loop Detection
- Video Vehicle Detection
- Bluetooth Detection
- Real-Time Traffic Monitoring
- Incident Monitoring
- Automated Warning Systems
- Airport Engineering
- Activity-based Travel Demand Modelling
This Journal involves the comprehensive coverage of all the aspects of Transportation Systems.